我們的家庭將搬到臺灣在2月
Okay this is the last clue. It's pretty easy... Even if you don't speak Chinese. If anyone wants to know clue #3 read below...
Okay the first part of the clue used Binary Code (computer code using 0 and 1). This section, when translated out of Binary Code yielded a very strange group of phrases....
DEAF EARTHLY MILL
MOOT THIEVINGS
A DAWNS FAINT OIL
The second part of the clue was to figure out what this stuff meant, using a grouping of numbers.
1) 34,2,89,55,21,3,13,1,1,377,610,144,233,8,5.
2) 2,55,3,34,89,144,1,233,5,8,13,21,1.
3) 3,8,55,144,5,1,21,233,1,377,34,13,89,2.
The phrases above are anagrams... The numbers are actually the Fibonacci Numbers, 0.1.1.2.3.5.8.13.21.34........ (with the zero omitted).
The phrases can be decoded by putting the numbers in order by their position in the Fibonacci sequence. I won't decode it because that would pretty much give away clue #4.
have fun figuring it out!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hey, this is Matt..
I Figured It Out!
you are moving to taiwan in February...Congrats man that is crazy...how long will you guys be there? we need to hang out a ton befrore you leave.
ps, so whats my prize for figuring it out? :)
Cute new page look!!!! I likey!! I just downloaded her kit too!! I love her kits!
Post a Comment