Thursday, October 2, 2008

Clue #3

OK, this is my (spencer) turn for a clue again..... If anyone can solve this and tell me what methods I used to make this clue, I will buy you lunch!
It is multi-faceted, so here goes. GOOD LUCK.
Part 1
01000100010001010100000101000110
01000101010000010101001001010100010010000100110001011001
01001101010010010100110001001100

01001101010011110100111101010100
010101000100100001001001010001010101011001001001010011100100011101010011

01000001
0100010001000001010101110100111001010011
0100011001000001010010010100111001010100
010011110100100101001100

Once you have part one figured out... you will need part 2 to "solve" it

Part 2
1) 34,2,89,55,21,3,13,1,1,377,610,144,233,8,5.
2) 2,55,3,34,89,144,1,233,5,8,13,21,1.
3) 3,8,55,144,5,1,21,233,1,377,34,13,89,2.

Seriously... good luck to all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the mathmatical equation for "You've got to much time on your hands" squared!!!! Seriously. Where do you even come up with this nonsense?!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I spelled "equation" right. For some reason it looks suspicious. Hmmmmmmmm......

DMN said...

Spenc- The first one was sooooo easy, but that, I have no idea! Do I get a prize for being the first one to figure out the first clue??

Anonymous said...

Part 1:
DEAF EARTHLY MILL MILL
MOOT THIEVINGS
A DAWNS FAINT OIL

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Ok, I got it. But, i'm not spoiling it for the everyone else.

Spencer, really...!?!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

No worries, Spencer. I didn't really get it.

But thanks to 'amanda xox' doing part 1 ...I think I can handle part 2.

Maybe someday you can explain the first part. I actually would like to know!

Chandra said...

Can you just call me? I AM really that dumb.