Last night was one of those nights you DO NOT want to repeat. It involved changing Sagies sheets TWO TIMES and 1AM BATH. Not really what we had planned. Poor Girl she was SO SICK, and to make it worse she woke up Caleb and Gavin!!!!!! Caleb went right back to bed but Gavin did not want to fall back asleep, so we were up REALLY late last night. And to make it even worse I am getting SICK too........NO FUN. I am just glad it's Friday so Spencer will be able to help us all fell better tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
*Update 1pm* Sage and I are both feeling better, she has not thrown-up at all today.....yea!!!!! And for some reason I am still spoiling her rotten. Endless movies today at our house!!!!! Lets hope last night was a one time thing :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Uh oh....so does that mean that scrappin' aint happ'nin?? :( Sorry to hear that Sagie is sickie. Is she throwing up? What's her symptoms! I hope my kiddos don't get it! Ya know with all the apple dippin' that happened yesterday! GERM FEST!!!! :)
WE went through all of that about a month ago...its all just so yucky! Hope you don't get it, and glad she is doing better. Why does it always happen during the night? Why can't it ever hit during the day? So strange with that bug...the timing is always at night!
We heard about Sage Last night while Dustin was playing Halo with Spencer all the sudden Spencer said "OH NO" and then it sounded like he threw the remote, he came back a couple of minutes later and told us what happen. I am sorry to hear that you and Sage are feeling icky- I hope Caleb & Gavin dont get sick.
Mona-Kay, I'm so sorry to hear that you guys are sick. I hope you can get over it soon. We had that stuff for 13 days--it was a NIGHTMARE!!! I feel for you. I hope Sage stays well, and that you get over it. And I love the family pics--they turned out great!! All of your kids have those beautiful, huge, deep but bright, blue eyes--GORGEOUS!!! And I'm so glad that you could get away for an anniversary trip. Those are the best and needed. It looks like you guys had fun. You look great! (I'll try to stay more connected next time before this much happens.)
Yay...I hope it was a one night thing. Cause, it makes me tired just reading about it. Sorry about the diet coke. Dang, I can be a space sometimes.
Post a Comment