Wii are finally playing Wii!!!!!!!!! Yep we got a Wii this Weekend and played all Sunday. It was such a relaxing day just hanging around the house. No Church.....No Nursery........No headaches!!!!! And Sage was STILL not feeling GREAT so It was fantastic watching a little General Conference......In OUR Jammas!!!!
Caleb LOVES the bowling
Caleb is just a little bit excited :o
I could not get that smile off his face!!!!!!!


3 comments:
I love our Wii! So Grandma started telling me you "secret" but didn't say too much about it after I told her we didn't know. Are you gonna fill me in?
Oh Man...both our kids love the wii, but I think Mark loves it the most...its fun, and you actually have to move doing it, so not bad for a "video" game!! so glad you had fun!
Ok so this is NOT the secret? Uh! I WANT to know!!! I'm so lame, I can't figure out the clues. BUT so fun that you guys have a Wii! I so wish we lived next door so we could play together.... so much more fun than boring x box huh? (Dont tell Spenc) Caleb looks soooo cute! (Like father like son huh?) Miss you guys like crazy!!! I hope the surprise is that you are coming to cali to visit us! :-)
Post a Comment