We planed on going to Las Vegas this year for Thanksgiving, Only Problem Spencer was going to be in China until the day before thanksgiving. So the kids and I left a week early to enjoy some WARM weather, and Spencer flew into Vegas on Wednesday. As soon as we got there the kids headed where else.....OUTSIDE!!!!!! Here are some picture of the kids with their Cousin Mason Picking some Carrot's, look at how BIG they are!!!!!!
Every DAY Caleb asks to go to THIS PARK......It is his all time FAVORITE!!!!!! it has EVERYTHING a kid could want.....plus some!!!! we went there THREE times.....And yes we were wearing short sleeves, the weather was amazing, i had to laugh at the other kids who were bundled up like it was snowing, while my kids claimed to be HOT!!!!!
We also went to Chuck E Cheese for the FIRST time!!!!!! Caleb and Sage have been asking to go there for YEARS......They were SUPER Excited, can ya tell?????? They were all LOVING it, everyone had a hard time eating, because they were having too much fun. We will have to go back again some day!!!
Daddy finally made it back from China (with our NEW COATS) and we went to Opportunity Village, The kids LOVED the Train ride, Carousel, Meeting Santa, Riding down the Giant Slide, Fire Truck, and sitting on the Police Motorcycles (my camera died....sad)
My favorite Memories are the ones where we are just having fun around the house. Gavin riding his NEW little Car, with Caleb and Sage pushing him through the Kitchen......So Fun!!!!! Caleb tried to get Gav to push him......is did not work out so well :)
Yep i took NO PICTURES on THANKSGIVING......Lame I know!!!!!!! So here are some from the Morning we Left. The kids went outside in the Garden to pick some Lemons and Broccoli!!!!!! Sage and Gavin LOVE the Lemon Tree, Gavin was trying his hardest to pick a Lemon...but they were too hard :( And i had to take a few pictures of the Flowers.....I miss them already :(
We took the Broccoli home and ate it the next day.....and for the FIRST time in Sagies life she ATE it and LIKED it......Miracle!!!!! She told me Papa grows the BEST Broccoli, and i had to agree it was Delicious!!!!!
We took the Broccoli home and ate it the next day.....and for the FIRST time in Sagies life she ATE it and LIKED it......Miracle!!!!! She told me Papa grows the BEST Broccoli, and i had to agree it was Delicious!!!!!
We had a Great Little Vacation!!!!!!!!







9 comments:
Oh I love them! You just wet my appetite for our visit in less than two weeks!! Are you coming?! I lOVE that last picture. Scott said Caleb and Sage look even more like twins in this pic! Love you guys, can't wait to see you.
You are all having too much fun--keep it up! I have told you so many times that Sage looks so much like your Mom--her eyes and her happy smile.
Love your blog site, Mona--You have so many family members who love you and your family.
Aunt Joanie
I need a trip to Vegas. Have I told you this before? Never been for a vacay, only to drive through. I think I am due?!
Looks like so much fun! Makes me SO miss warm weather. It will come back, right?!? I've never been to Vegas other than driving through it either. Someday...
Awwww! So fun! You really know how to have a good time!
We LOVE when you guys visit! Come back soon!!! I love seeing the kids and Mason loves to play with them!
What a fun trip! I know you guys are way busy when you come into town but if next time you are down if you have an hour or two we should get together! It would be so fun to see you. :)
Thanks Everyone :)
Jube YES we are going back to Vegas on Dec 18th...c-ya there :)
Auntie Joanie your comments mean so much to me!!!! Love You
And Seriously Von and Jerilee, we are going to HAVE plan a girls trip to Vegas sometime SOON!!!!! I cannot believed you have never BEEN there :0
Jamie, we are coming back the weekend before Christmas, (18-20th) i would LOVE to see you too, its been FOREVER!!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Vegas!! I didnt take any pictures on Thanksgiving either :( I bet you were sad to come home to snow :(
Post a Comment