Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Program

Today Caleb and Sage had their Pre-School Christmas program. They both did SO good, they each had little parts they memorized Sagies Part- I is for the Infant in the manger he lay. and Caleb's Part- S is for the Star on top of the tree. They also sang three songs, Jingle Bells, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and We wish you a merry Christmas. The younger class gets to wear Reindeer hats and the Older class get Santa hats, Caleb was so excited that he got to be Santa this year. They were also excited that the "real" Santa was there too!!!! I cannot believe this is their LAST year of Pre-School before Kindergarten.......


THIS YEAR


Check out


What do you think....do they make a cuter Santa or Reindeer????

I don't know about you....but i LOVE the lil Reindeer ;)

2 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

Wow, I can't believe how much older and bigger they look after just one year! Those reindeer hats are pretty darn cute, but so are the Santa hats... too hard to choose :).

Julianne said...

I have to say I am LOVING the Santa hats. Darling. Their pre-school is so impressive, what a great experience for them.