Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Dinner

Yes, Christmas Dinner gets its very own Post.....Yes, it was THAT GOOD!!!!!!
Spencer and I cooked for EVERYONE in Spencer's Family, we also had our Good Friends Tanner, Chandra, and their lil Boy Parker over too. Spencer and I made our Famous Bacon Wrapped Turkey......It was Seriously Delicious!!!!

Green Bean Casserole
Potato Casserole
(Sagies) Fruit Salad
(My Fave) Spinach Salad
I also made MANY Desserts...(Spencer's Favorite) Apple Cheesecake
(Mikes) Carmel Popcorn
And many more Treats, Sugar Cookies, Pretzel Turtles, and English Toffee
The Spread
The Table after all the food was gone...wish i would have taken one with everyone eating ;(
Spencer and I
The whole Gang.......

4 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

All of your food looks amazing! Especially the turkey... YUM!

Lacey Lyman said...

I want to come to your house for Christmas dinner! Looks so good!

Unknown said...

I just wonder why I wasn't invited to THAT Christmas dinner..looks uh-mazing!

Julianne said...

it. all. looks. so. delicious. and what a fantastic family picture!