Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow Fun


These pictures were taken before thanksgiving, it snowed and i actually let the kids outside to play in it.......Crazy i know!!! I was happy to stay inside and make hot chocolate while they were out in our BACKYARD playing. Caleb thought it would be funny to start throwing snow balls at the windows, so there are some pictures of that, and they also made Snow Angels...after Sage told me that the Angels must always be Cold because she got cold making her Angel!!!!!! I really do NOT enjoy the Snow, however i am really trying not to corrupt the kids into thinking the same as me!!!!!! So far it seems to be working :) They seem to LOVE all this COLD, WET, STUFF

2 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

Look how happy they are!! My kids are lucky if I let them go out in the snow once a year :). It's a huge, cold, wet, messy hassle.

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

I actually like playing in the snow I guess that's because I grew up here in Utah and that's the only thing you have to play with outside when its winter time :) No lemon trees, no fresh produce just white, cold snow LOL. It looks like they had a lot of fun. Look at all the snow we got today-- looks like a lot of fun to play in YAY!!!