Monday, December 7, 2009

Bath Time.......

Warning....LONG POST with SLIGHTLY INAPPROPRIATE NAKED PICTURES
This was Caleb on his First Birthday
This was Caleb in his First "sink" bath
As you can see he did NOT like it one bit. So i did not try to give one to Sage, and then there was Gavin
I was sure he would not like it
Turns out he LOVED IT
He LOVED having the water running a little bit
And dumping the cup on himself
He is such a little Cheeser
So Happy
I Couldn't Resist ;)
THE END

7 comments:

Perry Family said...

what a cutie!! I remember his first birthday! I love the snow pics, what fun in that cold stuff!

Jerilee E. said...

Man, Caleb was a CUTE baby! He's still cute, of course. Gavin is awesome! He just always seems so cool :).

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Look at that baby having so much fun in the sink. What a cutie!

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!! I never did a sink bath, this looks like so much fun I might try it with the new babe!!

The Hill's said...

So cute!! I love your blog, you are so good at it

Chandra said...

Dont mind me! I'll be there in 5 minutes to steal your baby! Just leave him on the porch! lol

he
is
so
CUTE!

Julianne said...

Ahhhh...cutie. I remember being at Caleb's party. I remember where I was standing when you were taking those pictures. Seems so long ago though...