Monday, November 16, 2009

Best Buddies

Gavin and Sage are BEST Friends. Almost every morning i find Sage in Gavin's room "reading" him his favorite Sesame Street Books!!!! She is a GREAT BIG Sister. Gavin is lucky to have her around....and I am thankfull to wake up to these Happy little Faces!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

What a sweet little Sage! Keeping her little bro company :). I love his pj's!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

How fun is that!! Gav-the-man sure looks like he was having such a great time!

Sissy Jackson said...

Your kids are just darling Mona Kay. They are so sweet.

Julianne said...

Sibling lovin' is what being a mom is all about...it makes it worth all the trouble! :) Your kids are no trouble to begin with, though! It's very rewarding as a mom to see our children interact like this! lol. love ya!

Nate and Jamie said...

So dang cute! It is so sweet that they love each other and help each other.
Hey can you email me your address? I want to send you a Christmas card! :) njwebster04@yahoo.com Thank you thank you! :)