Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies

I let the kids help me make Pumpkin Cookies, they were SO EXCITED. Sage is my little baking buddy, She is always happy to help!!!!
I let them have their own cookie sheet and let them so WHATEVER they wanted.
I was a little nervous about it, but as you can see

She did pretty good :)


Here is my Recipe

4 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

Good job making cookies, guys! I can guarantee that these are super yummy and even Mark "I don't like pumpkin, oh wait, yes I do" likes them!

Perry Family said...

My family LOVES pumpking choco. chip cookies!! and the kids love to help me while i'm in the kitchen too!! sometimes its more work to let them help, but they beg to be in there with me!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

I use almost the exact same recipe!!! LOL LOVE EM!!!! So freaking good I made like 4 batches which is like 6 dozen this year -- We like to DUNK them in milk yummy!

Julianne said...

Scott ate ours for breakfast! And guess what? Ella loved the batter, which was a huge suprise to me! Those look delicious, good job kiddos!