We LOVE to go to the POOL.........The pool in Grandma's Neighborhood is our Favorite :) The kids have so much fun and we usually go with Cousins.....So much craziness :) I did a collage for each kid Here is little Gavin. He is a LAID BACK kind of swimmer, he is OK just watching in a chair, he would rather explore the hand rails, or the hole in the concrete, or pick the grass!!!!! He likes the water he is just NOT in LOVE with it yet:) I love his" little" Belly
Sage is my little DAREDEVIL.....She is completely fearless and Scares me sometimes. She is NOT afraid to go UNDER the water, thank goodness for floaty swimsuits!!!!! I hope to put the kids in swimming lessons NEXT year, it never got the TOP of my priorities this year. She also made a interesting discovery at the little park right next to the pool she found a TOMATO PLANT.....Yep right there by the swings!!!!!! CraAzY Huh
Caleb is a Silly Swimmer.....He loves to JUMP in but does not like to go UNDER the water too much. He does not wear any floats but does NOT know how to swim on his own. There is TONS of "shallow" Water at this pool, which is why I LOVE it so much!!!! I think with a little help he will be a SWIMMING MACHINE next year :) He Loves the POOL
GOOD BYE SUMMER......YOU WILL BE MISSED :(




5 comments:
Awww! Cute pic of you with your little fish! Swimming is the best!
On my end summer weather will not be missed I love fall and spring :) The rocks do look great- swimming looks fun and school is the best right? Just wish our kids were in school the same time so we could get together for some baby play time :)
Your kids are so DARN cute! LOVE EM!
I don't think I told you this earlier but Happy Birthday
You are such a brave mama, taking all the kids swimming! The pool looks like a nice place to spend hot summer days! Maybe next summer we can head to one together...we will almost be done with school by then! Can you believe it will come that fast?! That means you'll have to make it out here first!!! Love ya, miss ya.
Post a Comment