From the DAY we moved in (2 years ago) i did NOT like our Front Yard Flower Bed.......It was LAME, SMALL, NOT CUTE
See what i mean......
Then one day (out of the blue) Spencer with the help of our Wonderful Neighbor did something about it.......They first went ROCK HUNTING
Then started tearing out some grass, Don't worry he had some help....See
See how much better it looks.....Don't worry about that UGLY green pipe.....That's Spencer's next project....hint hint ;)
I love the Curves........
Now we just have to decide what we want to plant in our NEW wonderful yard.........I am getting excited for the spring already :)
All i can say is THANK YOU....THANK YOU.....THANK YOU
for all of your hard work!!!!!!!
for all of your hard work!!!!!!!


3 comments:
Looks good Nacho!!!
so.... this would explain why Spencer can't move at work :) Looks like alot of work! good work! It looks great!
Woot-Woot! Looks fantastic! I can just imagine you guys growing old together in that home! It's just perfect. My kids want one just like it.
Post a Comment