Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday Boy

Caleb had his 5th Birthday on Sunday September 13th.....I cannot believe that i have a 5 YEAR OLD!!!!!! Kids grow up WAY TOO FAST.........He was so excited for his Birthday and all he wanted was a Star Wars Light Sword...as he called it....lol
He is COMPLETELY obsessed with all things Star Wars, he has watched Return of the Jedi (his favorite one) about 20 times!!!!!!!!
He also plans on being Luke Skywalker for Halloween, Sage wants to be Princess Leia, and little Gavin has been assigned the role of Yoda!!!!! Ohh and lets not forget, Daddy is going to be Darth Vader....Watch out :) It is going to be ADORABLE
He was happy about this one
But Beyond HAPPY about this
STAR WARS LIGHTSABER

After Church we had a Little Family Party at our house and had Caleb's Favorite Dinner (Poppy Seed Chicken), Daddy's Favorite (Spinach Artichoke Dip) Mommy's Favorite (Homemade Bread sticks) and this Delicious CAKE!!!!!!!
Blowing out the Candles
Lots of FUN Cousins :)
One Happy Birthday Boy

Happy 5th Birthday Caleb, We LOVE you :)

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Cute Stuff! I love this post, can't wait for Halloween!!

ps- I had to do a do a double take at the cousins picture,I thought Sage was Ella for a second!

Julianne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUBBY!!!

Jerilee E. said...

What a fun birthday!! I just bought that same lightsaber for Dominic's b-day in a couple of weeks! They can fight the dark side together!

Nate and Jamie said...

You are an amazing mom! It looks like he had a great birthday! We are doing the star wars thing as well for Halloween and Nate wants to be Darth not Anakin so what are you doing for your Darth costume? Haha have to pick your brain! :)

Chandra said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Caleb! Cutest 5 year old I've ever seen! Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes!

Perry Family said...

That cake looks scruptious! Looks like he had a fabulous birthday! And I love the farm pictures. What fun for them to climb on a tractor!