Monday, September 21, 2009

Our day at the Farm!!!!!

Today we went to Wheeler Farm....It was SO MUCH fun. I cannot believe this was our FIRST time.......We will definitely be going back SOON :)
Caleb and Sage LOVED the tractors
And the Tree House
I sure so LOVE my KIDS
Caleb and Sage are So Sweet Together
It was such a GREAT day
Bye!!!!!

6 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

What a fun place to visit! Your kids are SO cute! I can't believe those long sleeves! You must live in Northern Utah or something! ;) We are still roasting down here.

Unknown said...

Wheeler Farm is fabulous! Especially for taking pictures... =)

Julianne said...

That last picture is just darling.

ps. Last night I told Ella and Pais. that Caleb and Sage would eat my minestrone soup if they were here...I gave them a guilt trip and it worked! They took 2 bites! Thanks Cubby and Sagie!

Chandra said...

Can we come??? :-)

Jerilee E. said...

So fun! We love it there!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

We are the white trash people with the pile of garbage on the side of our house :( lol hopefully it only takes 2 more week to get all those boxes taken away!! Or maybe a good wind storm--- oh check!! that's happening right now!!! ugh. So whats going on neighbor! :)