Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ice Ice Baby



Gavin's interesting ICE FACTS
1-Gavin LOVES ICE.......It was pretty much his FIRST WORD!!!!!!!
2- He has his very own Ice Cup, and as you can see it even has his NAME on it :) And he expects there to be Ice in it at ALL TIMES
3-If he finds a random cups around the house he will head on over the the fridge and try to help himself to the Ice
4-If he hears the Ice maker going he comes a RUNNING towards it :)
5-He is so Sweet, If you ask him he will share his TREASURED Ice, he will gladly place some in your mouth :0

I Love this ICE ICE BABY

4 comments:

Julianne said...

OOOHHH! I love him too! Looks like all the kids love the new table!

Jerilee E. said...

He is just TOO cute! Brandon loves ice, too! He's too short to get his own, though!

Nate and Jamie said...

That is sooo cute!!! I love it! Your kids are so adorable!
Question, how do you do the collages of pictures?

Chandra said...

OMG! He's soooo adorable!!! What a sweetheart!