Our Good Friends Tanner and Chandra came to visit from California and let me watch their ADORABLE little boy PARKER! while they went to Provo for the day!!!!! We had SO much fun, we watched Movies, ate Pop Corn, Played with Parker's Favorite AIRPLANES and Watched the Rain Storm. It was such a Great Day, I was a little nervous about having an "EXTRA" kid for the day, but the kids all got along and played GREAT all day :0
he the Cutest thing Ever!!!!!
Watching the Rain
All the kids had their "blankies" with them ALL DAY So Sweet


2 comments:
Oh my gosh! These pictures are soooo cute! I love them! You have no idea how much it meant to me that you were able to watch Parker for us! Oh man, such a relief! And not only that, I KNEW that he would have the BEST time with you guys! And he did! You are such an amazing mom and we couldn't be more thrilled to finally live closer to you guys!
Cute stuff! It will be nice to have them living close again, firends are the greatest!
Post a Comment