I do NOT know how to start a NEW HOBBY without it TAKING OVER......See what i mean!!!!!! It all started at my GOOD FRIEND Rachelle's House, when she made Sage one of these adorable flowers.....i knew i could do it myself so the next day i went a bought a few things, flowers, jewels, and more clips. That night i asked my WONDERFUL neighbor Megan if she wanted to come over and make them with me, that night we made about 6, the next night we made 16......I KNOW CraZy!!!! We are now planning on selling them.....we LOVE making them and they are adorable. I LOVE making them for the creative outlet, and the Adult time we spend making them is SO needed.

What do you think?????
Am i going CrAzY??????
Could i actually Sell em?????

What do you think?????
Am i going CrAzY??????
Could i actually Sell em?????


9 comments:
Show me some pics of them in Sage's hair! She's got the most beautiful hair. I would totally buy one.. maybe one day I, too, will have a daughter... sigh
I love em! We need to get some great pictures of the girls wearing them and make a little book- my grandma wants to take them to her salon and try and get some customer for us there?!?!?!? What do you think? You have done a ton more since I left and they all look GrEaT cant wait to see them in person some of the colors I cant tell what they are? YEAH!!!!!! We need to do some ribbon bows to I have some great ideas :) I NEED ME SOME MORE ADULT TIME! :)
You could totally sell them! I buy them from another lady.. but I would by yours! I've thought of trying to make them myself- my sister-in-law showed me a site that had instructions on doing it.. but I just never have!
Where was MY invite??????? :( I have two girls...remember...who are in need of cute hair stuff.....
These are by far the cutest flower ones that I've seen around. I like the salon idea, b/c then people will impulse buy and think, "I've got to have one! They're so cute!" You could sell on etsy too.
www.etsy.com
I would totally buy some from you! They are freakin' adorable!!
I really like the blue ones in the middle and the pink ones just below them oh and the red/blue one up top and the blue green ones over to the right of that....so cute! So yes sell them and show pics of them in Sage's hair!
The flowers are cute. I love putting flowers in my girls' hair. You kind of need one for every outfit!
Very cute. You could definitely sell them! And I LOVE all of the updates--especially the toes and eyes. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment