Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Messy Boy

I love this little man.....even when he is covered in spaghetti sauce!!!!!!
Gavin has been LOVING pasta lately, and normally i do NOT let him have the sauce because I knew this would happen. I know, I am such a MEAN mama!!!! On this night i prepared my self for the mess that was about to happen and sat back and enjoyed watching him eat and eat and eat!!!!!!
It could have been allot WORSE. he did not throw ANY on the floor.....Yes it was that good, he even had two pieces of Garlic Bread.....Yummy

Love this Boy even when he is a TOTAL MESS:)

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh that last picture looks just like Caleb! So cute! Even with the messy face. What a good lil eater!

Julianne said...

mmmmm...spaghetti sounds yummy just by reading this messy post! cutie pie. I used to, I mean, "some people" feed their kids in the bathtub to make an easier clean up for toddler eaters! ;)j/j