Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthdays...Vegas.....Fun!!!!!

Birthday Girl
Sage is officially 4!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how BIG she is getting. This year for her birthday she wanted a Tea Table and Tea Set and Barbies!!!!!!! She was NOT disappointed

The only problem is that there are ONLY TWO chairs and we have THREE kids.....good thing Caleb is a GREAT Big Brother :)
That night we went out to Sweet Tomatoes with Spencer's Family!!!! I love this Pic of Sage and Brooklyn.....They look so SWEET :)

She now has LOTS of Barbies.....and is VERY happy about it

The Boys....Being Boys......I LOVE em
The next day we packed up and headed to VEGAS......To spend time with Grandma Barbara and Papa Don, as well as my cousins little boy Masons First Birthday Party

Gavin LOVED the Pond.....we could NOT keep him out of it

Mason really ENJOYED his b-day CAKE.....I love it when they get in there and get messy!!!!!
Masons party was at a FUN little Splash Park and the kids had a GREAT time playing in the water....the high on Saturday was about 108!!!!! GREAT day to get WET

My favorite picture from the DAY :0 It makes me smile

After Masons party we went back to papa's house and played in the water some more

Mason came over to play and those BOYS did a GREAT job at getting DIRTY

Caleb learned some NEW tricks on the SWING.......He thought it was funny to scare me to death

We had some YUMMY cupcakes for the kids birthdays after Dinner

And we had to Pick some carrots in the GARDEN before we left :) Yummy....Even Gavin enjoyed his carrot

10 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

Looks like so much fun! Sage definitely got her Barbies!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

I love how small Caleb's carrot was compared to Sage's carrot!! Looks like you guys had a great time and I know you enjoyed the HOT weather (your CrAzY girl) I am glad Sage had a great birthday she was so fun to play with and was all about being the princess for the day :)

Perry Family said...

Sage is so adorable! I can't believe how long and pretty her hair is! What a fun time you had! Next time, we'll have to get together (we always say that!! but it hasn't happened...one day it will though! :)

Julianne said...

Ahhh...I love getting an infusion of Vegas! Happy Birthday to the cousins, woot-woot! Gavin and Mason are really starting to look the same age, that was probably so fun to have a buddy to play with! Loved Mason's cake! Lacey, I know you're reading this so start up a blog already! :)

Sage was born to be the Princess. I love her imagination, sweetness and beautiful little self!

And Caleb, oh Caleb...I love that little boy. I laughed about him liking to scare you while he did tricks on the swing! I can just imagine him as a teenager doing all kinds of silly, harmless pranks to scare you!

Christina said...

Looks like a TON of fun!!!

Christina said...

Looks like a TON of fun!!!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Love, love, love Caleb's mow hawk:) Your kids are so darling:)

Chandra said...

Awwww! Happy Birthday Sagie! Fun trip to Vegas! I so want to come over and play barbies with Sage! :-)

Linz said...

So first of all, I love Sagie's side ponytail and that flower is gorgeous! Secondly, next time you go down to Vegas, I want to come with! I'm sure Marlene will let me stay with her and it would be fabulous to take a trip with you! What do you think? Call me!!!

Lacey Lyman said...

We had so much fun seeing you guys! I miss seeing the kids all the time...I don't know if I will start a blog Jubie but I will think about it...