I have been really trying to "Take it Easy" with the picture taking last month. I have been AVERAGING about 300 pictures a MONTH, and in MAY i only took 115......i am happy about it because, i feel the need to scrap EVERY PICTURE, and when you take 300+ pictures a MONTH, you are looking at LOTS of work!!!!!!!!
This past week my Friend Lindsay came down to visit for a few days!!!! It was so much fun, she has Two Lil girls. Gavin was in LOVE with Baby Olivia, he could not get enough of her, he was constantly trying to pick her up and giving her hugs and kisses!!!!!! And Gracie LOVED playing with Caleb and Sage, she was sad when they had to go to school :( I did not get a good picture of all the kids together......i guess that's what you can expect when you are taking a camera strike....lol :)


4 comments:
Sooo cute! Gavin is such a stud! Look at the ladies man! And the baseball skills- wow!
Gav the man sure looks like a lil flirt to me :) you better keep all eyes on that lil boy!!I am hoping to see you tomorrow burgers, playtime, cake you know all the GoOd StUfF!!:)
Wow, thats a tons of pics! I guess when you have such cute kids its hard not to. Looks like your fence is all finished. I bet your loving that.
Yea!!! We had so much fun! We need to do it again...how's August for ya? J/k but kind of not kidding!!! Email me your pics of the kids together and I will email you mine that I got!
Post a Comment