Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All about the GAV

I cannot believe that GAV is almost 15 months old!!!!! Where did the time go??? Well he has been lots of fun lately!!!! He stated coloring, he enjoyed the taste of the crayons BEST. I love the picture on the top right....quite a unique way to hold crayons huh!!!!!!!!!
i
He has been playing outside EVERYDAY.......His favorite EATING the dirt!!!! Can you see a pattern developing????? He enjoyed the DIRT so much one day he was COVERED in it, good thing he LOVES to play in the BATH WATER as much as he likes to get dirty.
And Finally it's OFFICIAL he is a FABBI.....LOOK at that crack :) hehehe Nearly EVERY Man on the Fabbi side has a "Plummer Crack" and Gavin is no exception :) Love it

I love my Lil Gavin :)

Stay tuned all about SAGE is Next!!!!!!!

6 comments:

The Barron's said...

I love this post... little kids and their pants... so funny! He is getting so big!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Great pics. The 'crack' pics are cracking me up.

DMN said...

Gav's crack reminds me of when Joe and I were little and we always tried to pull down grandpas pants! He has the Fabbi butt!

Jerilee E. said...

I have one like that... crack always showing! He's just so cute! I love the one of him tasting the crayon with such a sweet little look on his face.. like maybe you won't care that he's eating it if he looks cute doing it!

Julianne said...

I remember you and Joe doing that Dawn-Marie keep reminding me of these memories that I forget and then remember again when someone mentions them! What a little toddler...yes, I saw the pattern! My kids still eat paper. I love this post, good job.

Linz said...

Love it! Olivia grabbed one of Gracie's crayons that she left out and tried to eat it too....she had a purple mouth for a while...pretty funny how all kids end up eating crayons! Oh and the first time Gracie played with sidewalk chalk about a month ago she did the same thing stuck it straight in her mouth...don't know why she thought it was food but oh well!