Monday, June 15, 2009

Pre-School Graduation

Caleb and Sage had their Pre-School Graduation last Wednesday!!!!!!! It was outside and it stated RAINING......But the kids did great, good thing they were all wearing hats....lol :)
Caleb had a BIG smile :)
And so did Sage :)
Their cute Lil class
Not really sure what their doing ;0
They each had a part they had to memorize for the program....Sage did really good
as so did Caleb
I love their little faces
Being a little silly after a song
My lil' Monkeys
this picture looks like Caleb lost a tooth.......nope it's just a BROWNIE
The best one i got!!!!!!!
Caleb and Sage LOVED their teacher Miss Holly.......See ya Next Year!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! They are so grown up! I can't handle it!!!! They are so flippin adorable!!! Well, we are going to Idaho for the 4th of July but we might be back in August for a wedding.. Also, Tanner sent in his BYU app last night so keep your fingers crossed! You still have that extra room in the basement right? :-)

Julianne said...

Cute, cute, cute. Those are going to be perfect next to their high school grad pics! WAAAAAHHHHH!

Tyler and Mindy said...

Caleb is handsome and Sage is beautiful. Their preschool class looks like fun! I bet they learned tons, huh?

Jerilee E. said...

What a cute graduation! I always get all teary at things like that. They just keep getting older! It's mostly a good thing ;).

Perry Family said...

I love the mini cap and gowns...what an adorable graduation. those pictures are such a treasure!