First things First......Fathers Day
Spencer is the BEST daddy EVER!!!!!!! He is so GREAT with the kids, and yes he paints Sagies Nails......She LOVES it so much. I am so thankful for everything he does for our family, he is such a hard worker and the KIDS adore him SO MUCH........Thanks for everything you do for us!!!!!!

We had a little Fathers day dinner Saturday night at Our place.....I made BBQ Beef Sandwiches, Baked Beans, Fruit Salad and the YUMMIEST Cupcakes EVER!!!!! It was a Great night :)
We had TONS of fun Last week Grandma Barbara came from Las Vegas and the kids could not have been any happier about it!!!!!! She always brings the BEST little surprises for the kids and they LOVED their new water sprayer :) We played outside for over TWO hours.....Gavin especially LOVED the otter pops :)
We also went to the Living Planet Aquarium....Spencer and I took Caleb and Sage a few years ago and it was a complete DISASTER. So i was a little bit nervous about going but everyone did SO GOOD.....It was AMAZING!!!!!!! Caleb was really good about NOT running off and Sage did a great job of helping me with Gavin. Some of the highlights of the trip were the jellyfish, the 40 pound Lobster and the Sting Rays!!!!!!!






6 comments:
There is no doubt in my mind that Spencer does a fantastic job at painting fingernails. Both of you are very good at the fine details!:)
Looks like you're loving summer! I love the Aquarium pictures. Gav's face with the snakes and Sage by the lobster...Papa Don and Joanie will love that picture!
Gavin is growing...he's catching up to Sage for sure huh?! So cute.
Grandma looks great. So glad she flew out there...she must have really been missing you guys! You guys bring so much joy and happiness in their life!
Just another week or so and we'll be on the other "Westside"...hooray!
Awwww! See Utah CAN be fun! ha ha Spenc is so sweet to paint Sagies nails! The kids are getting so big! That aquarium place looks really cool, too! I hope some day Parker can play with Caleb and Sage and Gavin. Sigh. One day....
Did you already give Gavin a hair cut? Looks like you have had a fun couple of weeks YAY!!! We will see you soon- now that its warming up we will have to get the water slide out more :)
You guys have been busy!! I've never been to the aquarium.. but it looks awesome! I'm so glad summer decided to come back!!
I think that's the absolute sweetest thing that spencer painted her nails! Your Father's day dinner looked scruptious! I would love your recipe for the bbq sandwiches! and the aquarium is such a fun place for the kids & adults!
Hey, I'm trying to figure out what happened to moving to Taiwan??? Did I miss something?
Man, wish LV had more cool places to visit for kids like those in Utah. That looked awesome!
Post a Comment