We had such a FUN 4th of July.....We started the day off with a fun neighborhood breakfast, i did not take any pictures but it was a good time. After breakfast we went to the Magna Parade with Ritchie and Christina and their Kids.....Way too Cute and Fun!!!!
Screaming for MORE candy
Maddie is "sneaking" some candy to Gavin.....Such a nice Cousin!!!!!!!
Caleb's FAVORITE was the Firetruck........Not Surprised!!!!!
Cute Lil Family Picture
All the Kids
After the Parade we went to 7-11 and got some SLURPEE'S......Can you tell Sage was excited????
Caleb was SO excited they had a TRANSFORMERS Flavor (mango-passion fruit) it really was delicious!!!!!!
I let Gavin have a few sips.....he LOVED it!!!!!!!
Later in the afternoon we took the kids to the West Jordan Park.......All Sage wanted to do was ride a PONY......she was NOT disappointed!!!!!!
Caleb had a BLAST too
I think they look a little excited........
We did Fireworks with our GOOD FRIENDS and next door neighbors, Dustin and Megan and their kiddos. Here are Gavin and Dylan, too bad Brayden was sleeping, they would have looked like triplets!!!!!
Another family Picture
This is one of my Favorites......Just me and my Lil man!!!!!!
Sage grabbed the camera and took a picture of Megan and I
Sage was FEARLESS when it came to the sparklers
Rylee, Sage and Caleb
Being a little CrAzY
Caleb was trying to play it safe with the sparklers......ya know it's all about the fire safety with that kid!!!!!!!
So much FUN
We finished the night with decorating Cupcakes with strawberry's and blueberry's
SO Yummy
And little Silly


6 comments:
Im impressed with all the pictures. Very cute. It looks like you had a busy and fun 4th.
What a fun holiday! I LOVE all of the family shots--beautiful family! And I didn't realize how much Gavin and Maddie look alike, but seriously--like twins in the candy-sneaking pic! Wow! The pre-school graduation looks like it was quite the event. I'm so impressed. Glad that things are going well, and I'm glad you guys are still here in the States. Hope things continue to go so great for your fam.
Awww! Sooo fun! I love Utah for the 4th of July! So bummed I missed it! How cute that you guys decorated cup cakes! That's such a fun idea! You're hair is getting so long and blond! I love it!
Your family is so cute. It's nice to see how much you've grown. Glad you had a great holiday.
Looks like such a fun 4th!! your kids are SO cute in their matching clothes! and the family pictures are great! you are so photogenic!
I love the family pictures! What a fun 4th you guys had! My kids did not do so great with the staying up super crazy late, but it looks like yours did just fine!
Post a Comment