This past Week my Cousin Julianne came from NYC to stay with us for a couple of days, it was so much fun........Crazy But FUN!!!!!! We both did NOT have our husbands so it was a little stressful for both of us (OK maybe for me a little bit more). Caleb and Sage LOVE their cousins Ella and Paisley!!!! It was GREAT to watch them PLAY and PLAY and PLAY.......All day
Their first day here went outside to play on the slip and slide and water sprayer....it was a crazy good time, Caleb is getting REALLY good on the slip and slide!!!!!
Their first day here went outside to play on the slip and slide and water sprayer....it was a crazy good time, Caleb is getting REALLY good on the slip and slide!!!!!
After all the water fun we headed inside and EVERYONE took a TUB and got their Pajamas on!!!!! Then we MADE homemade pizzas and watched a Movie....Ice Age.
They had a GREAT time making their own little pizza, Caleb and Sage put pepperoni on theirs!!!!! They turned out really yummy :) Jubie and i made MY favorite BBQ Chicken Pizzas
for us to eat......they are SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!!!
They had a GREAT time making their own little pizza, Caleb and Sage put pepperoni on theirs!!!!! They turned out really yummy :) Jubie and i made MY favorite BBQ Chicken Pizzas
for us to eat......they are SUPER DELICIOUS!!!!!!

The next morning we headed to the Oquirrh Temple Open House!!!!! It was our Second time, we went with Grandma Barbara about a month ago. And it was just as beautiful as last time, I remembered to take pictures this time.....yay!!!! The kids LOVED the water...it was a HOT day, so i dont blame em'!!!!!!! And yes we put all the car seats in our car......5 kids and 2 adults......it can be done!!!!!!!! NOT that i want it to anytime SOON, I like having only 3 KIDS ;)
Mariella's ONLY request for the visit was to make SNICKERDOODLES.......We made some last time she was here and she LOVED them!!!!! I could NOT say NO to that sweet little face, She looks pretty happy...huh :) They were delicious, they were GONE before the night was over!!!!!!
We were also LUCKY enough to play on our neighbors awesome water slide, they had a absolute BLAST, playing in the cool water, eating warm cookies, it was just perfect :) I LOVE SUMMER TIME, it makes me super happy!!!!!!
We also went to get some Frozen Yogurt with Christina and her kiddos.....Yummy Yummy!!!!! I loved all the yummy flavors and the toppings were just delicious, i loved all the fresh fruit and the kids were excited about the sprinkles and MandM's!!!!! They had a BLAST at the kids table, and they were having fun SHARING their treats.......So Sweet!!!!!!
The day Jubie left she did some Face Painting, and Balloon Animals!!!!!!! Caleb wanted to be a Pirate......She did not have brown and black so Blue and Yellow would just have to do :) Dont you just LOVE the pirate faces caleb is making.....they are cracking me up. Sage wanted to be what else a PRINCESS........Suprised????? Paisley was a beautiful Butterfly and i did not get a pic of Ella......She was addorable as well :) Caleb was so sad when they left that he started crying.....his tears were BLUE from the face paint......It was So SAD :(







6 comments:
or maybe preferably our next visit will be without you and I...b/c we'll be on a much needed vacation, or at least a girls day out!
I love that post, it's perfect. Please post it on my blog. I will give you all the info. ;)
Hope you're doing great! Less than a week left, alone...RIGHT?! Oh, what we go through.
We had such a fun time at your place. You're such a great hostess! I'm pretty sure we ate all of the food in your house though, sorry!
Give the kids loves from us. We love you all so much!
ps- the Pirate Pics are too cute!
Sooooo fun! Oh man! I miss the heck out of you guys! You are always doing something fun! So guess what? Tanner's lil sis is getting married in Logan on August 15th and we're flying into SLC a couple days before so HOPEFULLY we can see you guys and hang out for a little bit!!! Yay!!!! I KNOW Parker is going to have a BLAST playing with your little monkeys! :-)
Wow! You guys do lots of fun things. Wish we could do some fun stuff together! Any plans to come back to the heat? When do you move to Taiwan?
We are actually planning on coming to Vegas sometime LATE August....We HAVE to get together.....it's been too long!!!!! And the whole Taiwan thing is not looking like it's gonna work out, they just want him to keep on traveling back and forth and NOT move anymore.
Wow, lots of fun over there. When does the hubby return? Can I take your kids for a few hours tomorrow and give you a little break?
oh my, looks like you packed in a TON of fun with Julianne! I love all the fun stuff the kids did! I think you two mammas need a well deserved break, with no kids!
Post a Comment