
We Finally Cut our little Gavin's hair on June 28th (for remembering reasons).......I was a little sad about it. I have hair issues, i cried the first time we cut Caleb's hair (he was only 4 months old) And i still have a little bag of it. Sage has only had ONE official haircut, and one un-official!!!!! His head was getting SO HOT with all that hair in the back and NONE in the front.......we had to say GOODBYE to the MULLET!!!!!! So i guess it's official he is NOT a baby anymore :(


6 comments:
I am so impressed! I may have to call on you guys to cut Brandon's hair... whenever those curls just get out of control! I've always been too scared to do it myself! It makes me sad just thinking about cutting his hair. I still have some of Dominic's hair from his first haircut... at 2 months!
Sorry for the additional comment- but I also wanted to say how impressed I am at how nicely it looks like he sat through that haircut! What a good boy!
Hey- do you care if I put your family pic up on our adoption blog? I was looking at someone else's adoption blog and they had pictures of each of there sibling and their families and I thought it was a cute idea.
Oh and Gav is getting so big! I can't believe it!
So cute!!! I like the hair cut it for sure suits the lil Gav-the-man. He is growing so fast its crazy! Slow down lil boy!!! I don't want to cut Dylan's hair but I am totally addicted to cutting Brayden's hair I think I cut it at least once a week :) Poor boy its really short right now and if I don't do it he looks silly! :)
Look at Spenc rocking the cut! I so need to cute Parker's hair again but I too have issues.... sigh. Ummm I miss you. You guys so need to come to the beach asap!!!
Oh wow! I can't even imagine...neither one of my girls have had cuts yet. I think I will bawl!
Post a Comment