
We got a slip n' slide a few weeks ago and have been having the best time with it. I was AMAZED at how much Gavin LOVED it, he was so cute and could not get enough of the ICE COLD water!!!!! Sage stayed at the top and slurped the water that was coming out of the little holes....such a SPAZ!!!!!!! Caleb was the only one who actually would SLIDE down the thing....oh well they have all summer to figure it out right????? I LOVE summer time SO MUCH it's CRAZY, we have been outside everyday for the last few weeks, riding biked with COUSINS, hanging out in our NEWLY FENCED backyard, having BBQ's at least once a week with the BEST neighbors you could ask for...i need to take pics one of these days, Don't let me forget Megan!!!!!!! If i could have it my way Summer would last FOREVER........I am so happy it has just begun and still have a few months to ENJOY IT!!!!!! Caleb and Sage are SO HAPPY it's finally OTTER POP season, they are ADDICTED and i don't blame em'
Happy Summer Everyone


6 comments:
I will try to remember to remind you ?!?!? Hopefully I can. I love the summer for the activities but not for the heat your crazy!! By the way are you still on the internet? If you are you should get on yahoo chat and we can chat while we play on the internet- you scrappin or whatever and me catching up on celebrity gossip I have been out of the loop for a long time!! ha ha
AWWW! We need to come over and play!!! Tanner's working on his BYU app... I'll keep you posted if you keep your fingers crossed! :-)
So fun! My kids really wanted a slip and slide this year but they will just have to wait until we have GRASS in our backyard! Don't you just love this weather!? We have been enjoying it!
hey Jerilee.....Lets just plan to get together sometime soon to slip and slide over here!!!! Maybe Thurs or Fri, Let me know what works best for you!!!!! Sage has been asking to play with the "other sage" for weeks now!!!!!!
That slip-n-slide looks like a blast!! I know my kids would LOVE it!!
Looks like you guys are having fun. That is cute how they each found their own little way to enjoy the slide. Who says you have to slide down it, huh?
Post a Comment