Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Today was a day to celebrate motherhood. I love being a mom. Being a mom is DEFINITELY a full-time job!!!! And unlike other jobs, there are no promotions, no year end bonuses, no paid vacations, no 30-minute lunch breaks, no employee of the month awards. However, unlike other jobs, there ARE hugs and kisses, a year supply of crayon drawings, hugs around the leg, heads resting on your shoulders, noses to be wiped, snacks to be made, dirty diapers to be changed, floors that will forever need to be vacuumed, swept, mopped, scrubbed, oh wait Mona-Kay....think positive, think positive! Motherhood truly is the best and most important thing I can be doing on this earth. And I'll take it all, the good, the bad, the MESSY! I wouldn't trade it for a single thing! This Year Mothers day was LOTS of fun this year! The kids and Daddy made me Breakfast in Bed......They made Waffles....so yummy! Caleb and Sage were so cute and told me like a million times how much they LOVED me......So Sweet!!!!

I Love their Silliness....their Giggles.... and the Smiles the BEST
I LOVE these Three more than anything in the WORLD!
Hope everyone had a Happy Mothers Day

2 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Cute pics! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. And, as hard as it is...it really is the best!

Chandra said...

Awwww, great post Mona Kay! You made motherhood look easy! Your house is ALWAYS clean and you made the BEST food! Not to mention those 3 little ones that are ALWAYS looking so adorable and are sooooo SWEET!!!! Sounds like you had a great day! Time for another massage huh? :-)