Sunday, February 27, 2011

Zoo in January?!?!?!

The kids and I took a trip to the Zoo....In January!!!! It was Actually pretty warm that day....for Utah. The kids had a Blast...but were sad that the Carousel and Train were closed for the Winter...I was not as Sad as they were ;)
For some strange reason Gavin LOVES the Camels...Ok so i find it a little Strange!!!! He would rather go check out the Camels than the Monkeys or Elephants or Tigers. Love that Gavin
Caleb and his Gorilla Friend...They have become good friends since we got our Zoo Pass in September!!!! Caleb always stops to say Hello......Love that Caleb Boy Too
One of the Reasons i decided to go to the zoo is that i heard that the Tigers were out and more Active in the Winter than the Summer.....They were Right!!!!!
We  have NEVER seen the Tigers that CLOSE to the GLASS before.....It was Crazy and Awesome
Checking out the Turtle......They were telling me that they thought the Turtle's name should be Minnie!!! Just like their Turtle in Las Vegas.
Gavin with "Minnie" the Turtle
We Love the Zoo...but i cannot wait to go back in the Summer without Jackets :)

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Can I come with you in the summer? We've never been to this zoo and I've been itching to go! Love the Valentine's Day post! Sage's hair really was AMAZING!!!!