Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fancy Nancy....Aka Sage

Sage LOVES Fancy Nancy...Really Really LOVES her!!!! And she was So excited that there was a Dress Up as your Favorite Book Character day at School. She know what she wanted to be Fancy Nancy of Course
I was originally planning on putting her hair in Curlers the night before....but i am such a Great Mom and Totally Forgot. So we just did a Fancy Do and i think is was just perfect!!!!
We had a harder time coming up with something for Caleb at the last minute Daddy and Caleb came out with this Genius Idea.....Soccer Star!!!!! He was So Happy
And a Picture would NOT be complete without Gavin in it!!!!!
Sage would like to wish everyone a "Extra Fancy Day"

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I love this idea!! I'm suggesting it in Paisley's class! If I were teaching, I would have one of these once a month! :) I love her hair, it's perfect!