Sunday, February 27, 2011

Valentines Day

I had to take a few pictures of the kids in their Christmas/Valentines Day Church Clothes...i think they look so Cute all dressed up!!!
Its IMPOSSIBLE for everyone to look and Smile at the Same time....We were close in the First Picture
I Love my "Almost" Three Year old.....He is SO Handsome :)
This one was the BEST of Gavin and the Worst of the other two....I need to do some Photoshop magic with these Pictures!!!!!
My Beautiful Girl and her Amazing EYES!!!!!
And she had HEARTS in her Hair.....Everyone at Church LOVED it!!!!!! We had LOTS of Complements....Sage Loved all the Attention ;)

Happy Valentines Day

3 comments:

joan keating said...

They are Special Valentines, Mona!
You are doing a wonderful job.
Tell Sage, I really, really love Fancy Nancy too and I love her Fancy
Nancy Do!

Julianne said...

Cute pictures! Gavin is growing up so fast!! Love Sage's hair-do! And it's funny that she love's the attention, b/c Ella HATED her heart hair attention and any other attention that she gets! It's strange!

Nate and Jamie said...

You are so awesome at doing Sage's hair! Love the heart! And all of your kids-so cute! :)