Las Vegas Temple 2010
I was just looking through the blog and i found these pictures that i uploaded in September and Never posted.....Bad Blogger i know!!!
Just about every time we go to Las Vegas I always think of how fun it would be to take the kids to the Temple and walk around....it finally happened last September. It was a nice HOT Day only 110 degrees....I loved it, the Kids not so much ;)
My Man and Me....So glad we have kids old enough to take a few pictures every once in a while
i love this Picture....
I LOVE these Three.....They are my Everything
Checking out the Grass?!?!?!
Just about every time we go to Las Vegas I always think of how fun it would be to take the kids to the Temple and walk around....it finally happened last September. It was a nice HOT Day only 110 degrees....I loved it, the Kids not so much ;)
My Man and Me....So glad we have kids old enough to take a few pictures every once in a while
i love this Picture....
I LOVE these Three.....They are my Everything
Checking out the Grass?!?!?!
Caleb "Mom STOP taking pictures....its TOO HOT Outside"
Caleb "MOM STOP TAKING MY PICTURE....I'M MELTING"



3 comments:
Love it! AWWW! So sweet!
oh, so fun! You guys are too cute :).
I remember that glorious day that you got married!! Love all the pictures and the slurpee bribing!
Post a Comment