Monday, April 5, 2010

The Week Before Easter Pics

Sometimes I Wonder why I try to take pictures of the kids all together.....I can NEVER get them ALL to smile at the same time......hey at least i have 2 out of 3 smiling faces!!!!! ( ya like Caleb's Face?)
Gavin's Face in this pic makes me LAUGH.....
And YES Gavin also loves to have his hands in his Pockets
Handsome Big Brother
The Beautiful Princess

the lil' Handsome Trouble Maker
Look at these Handsome Guys

They are so cute all dressed up...I cannot stand it!!!!

Because of General Conference on Easter we dressed up the Week Before!!!! The kids were so lucky to get such cute outfits from Grandma Barbara. Sage LOVED her dress and it even came with a matching Dress for her doll....What a lucky girl :)
I LOVE Dressing the Kids up

6 comments:

Linz said...

Cute outfits...I hate trying to get the kids to smile sometimes. I had a very bad episode yesterday after the egg hunt trying to get a pic of just 2 kids and neither would smile at the same time or look at the camera. At least your picture you have 2 smiling and 1 making a cute face...ggrrrr!!!!

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Cutie kiddies :) I love the Easter clothes so super duper cute! Hope you had a great Easter!!

joan keating said...

They look like young adults, smiles, poses, posturing, etc.
Hide your car keys, I think Gavin is ready to take over and Princess will help so she can have her own personal driver.
Am glad you had such a wonderful Easter.

Unknown said...

their outfits are adorable!!

Julianne said...

Grammy B has good taste! Cute stuffs!

Lacey Lyman said...

Gavin looks so big in the pictures! Very cute outfits!