We had a GREAT Easter......Well i could have done WITHOUT THE SNOW!!!!!! But it was still a SUPER fun day :) The Easter Bunny came, and the kids were NOT Disappointed, I TRY to stay away from Candy in the Baskets so they were filled with, Sidewalk Chalk, Silly Putty, Animal Crackers, New Coloring Books, New Play Dough, (Spencer bought the real Peeps...he claims its not Easter without em') and i thought that the Peeps Lip Balm would work....So Fun!!!!!
Caleb and Sage LOVING their Treats
After all the Easter Basket fun I made the kids new Favorite Breakfast Scones and Fresh Strawberries.....Seriously Delicious!!!!!
After Breakfast we Finally got around to Dying our Easter Eggs....Can you say LAST MINUTE!!!
Then it was off to Grandma and Papa's House for Lunch/Dinner and the Easter Egg Hunt....IN THE SNOW!!!!! And yes those would be MY kids wearing SHORTS,We thought because of the snow it would be inside, when we got there everyone changed their minds......whoops!!!!!
Go Gavin Go
Caleb....I found ONE
Sagie....Trying to stay out of the SNOW
I love these THREE Lil' Monkeys
Sage....Are you done YET?!?!?!
It was a GREAT Easter, kinda wish we were in Vegas.....Could have done without the SNOW!!!!
I'm sure you are all Tired of hearing about it.....Lol :)
I'm sure you are all Tired of hearing about it.....Lol :)
I am so thankful for such a GREAT Family, there are the BEST. Caleb is such a GREAT Big Brother, he LOVES to play with Sage and he is great with Gavin, he tells me all the time that Gavin is his BEST BUDDY. Sage is my Lil' Smarty, she (and Caleb) have started Reading and she LOVES to sit on the Couch with her Favorite book, Dick and Jane and read to Gavin....It is so Cute!!!! Gavin is Cute and Mischievous all at the same time, he is always right in the middle of whats going on and gets upset if he is not included. He is also my BEST Listener, he is always the first one to help me with anything, he even tries to help me fold laundry.


8 comments:
I'm with Spencer... Easter is not Easter without peeps! Cute pics! Looks like the kids had fun!
A measly 67 degrees in Maine this year. Broke all the records. Missed watching all the kids look for eggs in the snow banks and I always throw my dye on the snow and make rainbows. Someone actually had their party boat out. We had a beautiful day, but different for here.
Your kids just have fun all the time--who makes that happen?
Love all the activities!
I taught Allen to read at three--Gavin will be right along.
The best thing you can do for kids. You are all just great!!!!!
So cute Mona-Kay!
Looks like you had a great Easter! We had scones (kind of) for breakfast that morning, AND colored our eggs that day too. Too funny!
By the way...I'm HATING the snow too!
Look at ALL of those grandchildren lined up, I love it.
Those scones look so yummy and the children are adorable as always!
i'm sorry you had all that snow! looked like it was on its way out though! cute easter baskets! and those scones look delicious!!
The snow really needs to leave, I agree!! Your Easter baskets were WAY cute!! I really need to not give my kids so much candy.. I tried this year. It's much nicer :). The scones look so yummy!
Post a Comment