Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flower Love....

A few months ago we used our Christmas Money and got an Annual Membership to Thanksgiving Point....Lets just say it has been well used!!!! We have been to the Dinosaur Museum about 15 times and now that it is finally getting warmer we are excited to go to the Children's Garden, the Regular Garden and Farm Country!!!!
Yesterday the weather was finally WARM enough to go see the Garden, we were all very Excited. We were there for almost 4 HOURS...So much Fun

The kids had so much fun exploring all the Different Gardens....I quickly realized i should have picked up a MAP... I forgot how HUGE that place is!!!! There were so many stairs and places to run i let them go crazy, this was my plan for wearing the kids out...it worked perfectly they CRASHED at Bedtime ;)
Caleb and Sage kept telling me how much fun they were having, Sage especially LOVED the PINK Flowers and the boys really LOVED the Fish and climbing up all the Stairs. They told me many times that this was their GREAT ADVENTURE. Towards the end Sage was running and FELL Down, she was pretty upset about it and then we found the WATERFALL....That cured her really FAST!!!!! We must have spent at least 20 minutes looking at the Waterfall and the Ducks ;) There is something so Relaxing about Waterfalls, I LOVE em'
We made a quick (1 HOUR) stop at Farm Country....Sage LOVES to ride the Ponies!!! Gavin NOT so much, He was getting pretty tired so he just watched!!!! My Camera Died shortly after the Jail Pictures, so next time i will make sure and take some pictures of the Cows, Chickens, Horses, Ginormous Turkeys, Ducks, Goats, Lamas, and More...It was a GREAT Day!!!!!
 
We cannot wait to go back to the Garden for the Tulip Festival next week....There were THOUSANDS of Tulips just ready to bloom, cannot wait to go see em' 

More Pictures Coming

5 comments:

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

I love Thanksgiving point so much it so pretty!I have never went there just for enjoyment but I got my bridals there and loved it! The secret garden is so beautiful.
I think we will have to go up to TGP to see the tulips.

joan keating said...

What a smart way to spend Christmas money! Everyone adorable as usual!

Ryan & Keri said...

What a cool and beautiful place! Gavin looks so grown up! And I LOVE the Easter pics--what a beautiful family. Glad you had such a great Easter. So sorry to hear about the cold. Sending lots of warm weather your way.

Julianne said...

I love places like that, where us mama's can relax a little bit too and not have to worry about the kids staying clean, or behaving perfectly even, for that matter! I love to watch kids, just be kids! Looks like your kids did just that!

PS- I'm making a tulip festival post for my next post....our community garden is covered in them, so beautiful! THey make me so happy. Hope you enjoy yours too!

Jerilee E. said...

So fun! I need to just buy a pass. For all 7 of us to JUST go to the dinosaur museum costs, like 50 bucks. Even if we only went 4 times a year, it would be worth it. We would go more often, though :).