We Love to go to Vegas....This trip was NO Different!!!! On our way we made a stop in St. George and grabbed our Favorite Sandwiches and played at a park....to get those wiggles out!!!! Not the best picture of us in the middle....but Caleb took it ;)
When we got to Vegas we went to our Favorite Mexican Restaurant and they sang to Gavin and gave him some Ice Cream.....he was So Excited to get a treat!!!!! And even shared with Caleb and Sage :)
Grandma and Grandpa got the kids their Easter clothes....but we are NOT going to be there for Easter so we did a Lil' Fashion show to try em' out!!!! The Boys LOVE riding their bikes and causing trouble inside Grandma and Grandpas House....cuz it would NEVER happen at our house!!!! They are so Spoiled :)
Party Day was SOO nice....The weather was Perfect and everyone had a GREAT time!!!! We had a Blast with Cousins, Jensyn and Mason!!!!! Sage spent almost the entire TWO hours on the See-Saw, Caleb spent the entire TWO hours with a New Friend he made who was also named Caleb :) and Gavin spent a good chunk of the time Falling Down and handing people rocks and pieces of Bark!!!!!
Yay for Cake....Grandma Barbara made these Yummy Cupcakes and Gavin had a GREAT time eating his Cake....Caleb and Papa Don had fun smashing cupcakes on each others faces!!!!
By the time Present time came around Gavin was Tired and ready to go, so we hurried. Gavin and Mason were really trying to play with the new toys but could NOT figure out how to get it out of the box!!!!!
A trip to Vegas would not be complete (for Spencer) without a trip to Buffalo Wild Wings and Sage found a GREAT HAT she LOVED.
Caleb and Sage missed our Wards Primary Ice Cream Party... They were really sad about it so we promised them Ice Cream in Vegas....and the went to the BEST Place Ever Yougertland......Serious Deliciousness!!!!!
Caleb and Sage missed our Wards Primary Ice Cream Party... They were really sad about it so we promised them Ice Cream in Vegas....and the went to the BEST Place Ever Yougertland......Serious Deliciousness!!!!!
Here are some pictures from Papa Dons Garden... the BEST PART of the trip!!!!! Gavin could Spend all day Digging in the Dirt....Really he could :)









8 comments:
Oh my look at all the fun Gav the man had! Happy 2nd B-day baby boy! and look at that fab green grass I love it and makes me look forward to the summer. I love love love the kids new Easter clothing so super cute- is Caleb and Gav's shirts yellow? So cute!
I love your kids Easter clothes! So cute! And I feel like a total nerd because I didn't go to the party! I'm sorry... life is just a bit crazy. How fun that Gavin got to have so much birthday fun... your kids are so precious. I hope another time we will be able to see you guys. Happy Easter (almost??) and spring!
I love Vegas posts! Look at those Easter outfits, so awesome! And I love Sage's hair at the birthday party, getting so long. My girls need a good cut, really bad. Looks like the kids had a blast at the party! I love that park, so many memories of a part of my life that I forget about sometimes....I can't believe that OUR children are 4ISH and 6ISH! That makes me sad. It's time for the second round!! Lots of love.
Happy Birthday Gavin!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love buffalo wild wings and I'm going to have to try that ice cream when we're there next :)
Was that Macayos that I saw? WE love that place. VEgas rocks...we should be neighbors there! Your kids are DARLING!
How do you get all those pictures into one picture...you get what Im asking? Let me know. jacksonsissy@yahoo.com
Love ya kid!
wow....looks like you packed a lot of fun into his birthday trip!! what cute pics. i can't believe he is two!
We always love to see you guys! Mason and Gavin are really starting to get into playing with each other :)
Post a Comment