Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Gavin-Part ONE

Today we had an Allred Family Party for GAVIN......I had a BLAST Decorating with all of our Sesame street things.....I loved the idea of spelling his name with our Flash cards

and I put all of his NEW books out on the (NEW) bookshelves.....he FREAKED when he saw them, he LOVES Books....he got about 15 new books for his birthday!!!!!!


Yumm Yumm

I made these ADORABLE Cupcakes.....They are NOT perfect so don't look TOO hard ;) The kids LOVED them.....Especially Gavin!!!!! In case you did not know he LOVES SESAME STREET!!!!!!

Everyone enjoyed a Yummy Dinner of BBQ Beef Sandwiches, Baked Beans and Fruit Salad, Lots of Veggies, Chips and about 300 of my white Chocolate Pretzels!!!!! And for the water bottles I cut strips of paper and wrote everyone name on them...the kids really LOVED havng their name and a Sticker on their OWN lil water bottle :)



And of course Gavin spilled his water ALL over himself......

He LOVED Everyone singing Happy Birthday to him!!!


Spencer the Magician showed up and EVERYONE LOVED all the silly Magic tricks he did :)
I cannot believe how quiet and still the kids were.....it truly was Magic ;)

Present time



YAY.....It was a GREAT day :)
The end-(Part ONE)

4 comments:

Sissy Jackson said...

You did the BEST job on those cup cakes. I thought that you had bought them. You are an amazing woman. Amazing! Gav is DARLING!

Jerilee E. said...

Those cupcakes are adorable!! Brandon loved this post- he yelled ELMO! at every picture :). Happy Birthday, Gavin!

Tyler and Mindy said...

Oh my gosh. The cupcakes are way too cute. They turned out great.

dbfabbi said...

good job Kaykee