Friday, October 23, 2009

Ward Party

Long Time.....No Blogging!!!!!! I am going to get caught up, so here ya go A few weeks ago we had our Ward Halloween Party (Spencer and I are on the activity committee) So it was LOTS of fun :) We had a Chili, Bread, and Pie Cook off...It was SO MUCH FUN!!!! We also had a Bean Bag toss, Fishing Station, and a Coloring Table!!!!! The kids (and adults) got to wear their costumes....Our little Luke, Princess Leia, and Yoda were Adorable!!!!! We have a Darth Vader mask and i MADE Spencer bring it, he put it on the picture and that was it!!!! They had such a fun time playing with their friends...eating candy and pie.
My Favorite pictures from the night are the ones i took after Everyone left, we were cleaning up and started having a little fun!!! Gav grabbed a broom and had a BLAST cleaning the floors, Caleb, Sage and their friends also had fun cleaning the floors. I wish i had a broom like that i could get my floors clean and m workout for the day all at the SAME time :) It was a GREAT night....I went home soooo tired!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jerilee E. said...

You guys did a great job! It was one of the most fun ward parties we had been to in a long time! I feel bad that we didn't stay to help clean up, though.. :(

Julianne said...

That sweeper ride looks like a good time! I'm making Scott push me on one next Sunday.

Julianne said...

AND...seriously cute costumes!! Can't wait to see pictures of Grandma and Grandpa's visit!!

Linz said...

Love the costumes...very cute...one of these years we will do a themed halloween!