I have wanted a Garden for a LONG time.....not just a little garden a HUGE Garden that i can really get into to. So this year Spencer built me not one or two, or even five garden boxes but SEVEN.....Yep i have SEVEN wonderful boxes to fill up Next Spring!!!!!!!! I am so EXCITED i can hardly stand it :) The kids were such great little helpers Caleb started out as "Screw Boy" he was in charge of giving Spencer the screws, later when Sage came outside she became "Screw Girl" and Caleb was promoted to "Wood Boy" he was in charge of holding the wood while Spencer screwed it together!!!!
So Happy to Help
"Wood Boy" In Action ;)
I couldn't help it......he has such a cute little bum
"Screw Girl" getting her supplies
Happy to Help
It was a GREAT DAY
Now for the Dirt ;)
I cannot wait to get planting, my gardening plans for the spring/summer include
Pumpkins, Watermelons, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, Peppers, Carrots, Lettuce, Raspberries, Blackberries, Strawberries, Blueberries!!!!!!! I think i am forgetting something.....
Now you know why we needed SEVEN separate Boxes ;)
There are 5-4ft/4ft Boxes and 2-8ft/4ft boxes
Spring needs to HURRY UP, i can taste the fresh fruit and veggies already!!!!!


9 comments:
They look great it was like I did not notice till Saturday night and was like wow where did those come from? Your going to have lot of yummy stuff to eat next summer :) We decided less is more for us lol!! Lots of stuff going bad out there on the vine!! Did you take any tomatoes?
Man, that's amazing! We're comin' to your house for dinner all summer next year! Yum! I hope to have a garden.. when we actually finish our backyard :).
Ohhh how fun! Your yard is HUGE! Love it! (Well huge for Vegas standards but I'm impressed!) I hope to have a garden next summer... we'll see how I do with this vegas sand!
What a clever post! I love the job names especially! ;) Sage looks like she's grown up a foot! Sweet girl. And love Caleb's Levi's booty! Cute stuff, cute stuff!
Oh, and...the boxes look fantastic Spencer!!! Plant some arugula for me! ;) Love ya!
What a cute idea instead of a plain ol' square of dirt...little boxes. I love it, now I just need to eat at home!
wow, that will be a fun task, to watch your garden grow!! good job spencer!! I love that your kids are right there helping.
Number one reason to move to Utah: Mona Kay's garden and inevitable delicious meals!!! Get me out there!!!
I'm sure your garden boxes will do much better than ours here in Vegas, but we're giving it a try. We've got boxes, dirt, and our drip system ran. Now to just plant and hope it doesn't fry in the Vegas heat. Definitely keep blogging about your garden. I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment