In case you did NOT KNOW..........Last Week it SNOWED!!!!!! I was not planning on letting the kids play in it (mean mom i know) Then Caleb told me that Papa Don, and Grandma Barbara would LOVE to see a snowman (they were on their way to our house from Vegas) So i caved and found Spencer's Gloves (i don't have any) and went to make me VERY FIRST SNOWMAN!!!!!!!! Yes i have been living here for 3 years and this was my FIRST one :) What can i say........i still consider myself a VEGAS Girl.....always will!!!!!!
I had a hard time figuring out what our Snowman should wear, so after a trip inside i found........a bag of Chocolate Chips, and Sagies hat from a few years ago. I told Caleb to go "find" a few twigs, so he went to our tree and helped himself to one of the lower branches....hehehee (he got in trouble for that one)
Sage named the Snowman.....SAGE
Our Cute little Snowman


6 comments:
You are a great mom! I sat on my porch with a blanket and watched my kids... that as far as I made it into the snow!! It's good that Sage likes her name :)
Love it! Now you're good for the rest of the winter! Cute kids.
Please tell me the snow has gone away!!! We are moving there on the 18th!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? We're actually coming now! Woohoo! I am excited to be by you guys again! Can we play? Love the posts. Gavin is such a stud and those costumes were adorable! Dont get me started on that snowman...
Awesome job for your first time! Way to get out there and get snowy!
I love the snowman and I love that Sage named it Sage. The kids Halloween costumes are cute!
Savannah begged, and when I finally said that she could it melted that day. Now go and give yourself an award for being an awesome Mom!
Post a Comment