I LOVE Halloween.....It is so much fun!!!!! This year was no Exception, the kids LOVE to get their HANDS dirty, Even Lil Gav was going to town on removing all the pumpkin GUTS!!!!!!
Everyone got to decide what their pumpkin was going to look like, Caleb wanted Square Eyes, a Round Nose, and a "Naughty" Mouth!!!!! The pic of him holding up his pumpkin face is one of my all time favorites!!!!! Sage my Girlie Girl, wanted Heart Eyes, and Flower Nose and a Pretty Smile!!!!! That's my Girl :) Gav was happy with what we gave him, Papa Don helped Gavin out, they became BEST Buddies while he was here!!!!!
My Favorite tradition after carving pumpkins is having the kids gave me their Silly Scary Pumpkin Faces.....I don't know why but i always get the Cutest Pics!!!!! Don't you just Love the look on Sagies Face :)
Then we get all dressed up and ready to go trick or treating....Gavin wanted nothing to do with pictures, he had his EYES on the CANDY!!!!!!
And of Course Halloween would NOT be Complete without
Dinner in a Pumpkin!!!!!!!!





8 comments:
What DARLING pictures! Love the ones of Sagie. Her hair looks really good! And Gavin is too sweet with his pumpkin pics and the candy ones! Love that Caleb, he's getting too big. So glad you had a fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.
So fun!! I love Sage's girlie pumpkin! What cute kids. Someday maybe my kids will actually get to carve a pumpkin!
Everyone and everything is so adorable--you do deserve a time out.
I love that you made dinner in a pumpkin...please share that recipe with me. I thought of doing that this year b/c I remembered from last year that you did it, but I never got around to it!! I love the pics of your kids, they are getting so big!
Very cute pictures- I still want to try the pumpkin dinner looks really good! Looks like you guys had a great time carving your fun and silly pumpkins! Next week is Rylee's last week off track we really need to get the kids together and I wouldn't mind some grown-up time!!
What fun pumpkins! And I cannot believe how much Gavin is looking like Caleb to me. He's so big. It's unreal. We did the dinner in a pumpkin this year too. It was so yummy!
Totally Cool!
Halloween 2010 we will be at your house! :-) Love the pumpkins, love the costumes, LOVE the dinner! You are a domestic goddess!
Post a Comment