Saturday, August 6, 2011

July Zoo Trip

I have been completely neglecting this Blog....but at this point i don't think anyone even reads it anymore.
Ohh well....We have been loving all our trips to the Zoo. We go at least once a month...gotta love those passes ;) And the Kids LOVE all the Dinosaurs they have all throughout the Zoo this Summer...Except the one that Squirts water....my kids do NOT like to get sprayed with water. They are Crazy i know

This Trip the King Vultures were RIGHT by the GLASS and i had no idea how pretty they were. The kids were fascinated by them....and so was I
We love the Zoo...There is no better place to go with my Monkeys

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I sooooo want to take Parker to the zoo!!! I was thinking maybe early September- cuz August is like completely BOOKED! LOL Can we have a zoo play date??? :-)