We Spent the 4th of July at the Pool
Caleb was happy to finally be in the Water....First Swim of the Summer!!!!
It was a little Cold and Overcast, It actually started Raining while we were there.....and Sage was COLD
The Kids spent most of their time in the Shower.....Because the Water was Warmer
Gavin was Freezing....I LOVE this Pic
Feeling much Warmer
Sage and Brooklyn
Cute Boys Grayson and Gavin
After Swimming we Painted the Girls Nails.....So Fun
It was a Fun Day and i really wish i would have remembered to get a Picture of all of us Together...


2 comments:
You're so good! I'm so behind on blogging! I love the 4th of July and the pix of the kids on the last day of school are to DIE for! Makes me miss you guys sooooo much! Lets swim together sometime soon!!!! :-)
Mona-Kay, I'm a little behind--okay, I'm a LOT! I'm trying, but there are just so many blogs. So sorry it's taken this long. Anyway . . . your kiddies look so big and grown. It looks like you had wonderful holidays. I'm jealous that your kids get to do so much with the cousins--so fun! I bet they love it. And how are you feeling? Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment