All Summer the Kids have been Working "Earn" their Pirate Party in Primary. And Today was Finally Pirate Day!!!!!
My Cute little Sagie Pirate...She was Loving her Ring Pop
And something tells me Caleb enjoyed his too ;0
Gavin was so Cute, and really shy for most of the Party...i think he was a little afraid of all the BIG kids that were there.
Sage and her Friend Coloring a Pirate Map....I was Surprised at how many kids came all Dressed up!!! It was so Fun
Caleb being Silly...I don't know why this Picture makes me Giggle
Our Cute Primary President was taking Pictures too...and a few hours after the Party she had already sent me the Pictures with my Kids in them....Man she is good. She took the last one of Caleb and That's me sitting behind Sage ;)
Our Cute Pirate Family


2 comments:
I love your blog and keeping up with you and your family,s adventures.
All you can feel is love!
Take care of yourself, Super Mona!
Te Amo!
CUTE! You need to show us some belly pix, too! :-)
Post a Comment