A few Weeks ago we took a Trip up to the Mountains...It was So much Fun, and to make it ever better Grandma and Papa were there too!!!!!
We LOVE Going up to the Mountains, but we never seem to make the time to actually go, The last time we went Gavin was a Baby....(like 3 months old)
The Kids did some Relaxing in the Camp Chairs...to get ready for the Hiking!!!!
We LOVE Going up to the Mountains, but we never seem to make the time to actually go, The last time we went Gavin was a Baby....(like 3 months old)
The Kids did some Relaxing in the Camp Chairs...to get ready for the Hiking!!!!
Love this Face GAVIN has been making....it makes me Laugh ;)
And now to the Hiking....Caleb and Sage were living on the edge....the MORE dangerous the BETTER
Gavin was Enjoying getting GOOD and DIRTY....check out his BUM ;)
Hike....Hike...Hike.....Hike.....
Sage and Grandma stopped and sat my the little creek for a while and talked
While the Boys did MORE Hiking...
And more Thrill Seeking.....Caleb LOVED walking above the Water....i think he really enjoyed scaring me half to death !!!
My Dirty lil Gavin Boy
My Wonderful Family....Such a Fun Day!!!!
We are already making plans for going again before the Summer Ends....it was SO much Fun!!!!!
We are already making plans for going again before the Summer Ends....it was SO much Fun!!!!!


3 comments:
I cant believe you dont get up to the mountains more often- I couldnt live with out them so I guess I cant move. the pictures are awesome and the thrill seeking is great dont you just love lil boys :)
We need to talk soon! I've been meaning to call and catch up! Can't believe how cute Caleb and Gavin are in the chair pictures. It looks like they are about the same size and best buddies!! Craziness how fast they grow up big!
Looks like you all had a great time! I can't believe that summers over already. I'm not happy about it.
Post a Comment