Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kindergarten here we come

Kindergarten here we come.....
(Sorry Gav....you have to wait a few more years)
I cannot believe my 2 Biggest Babies are in School already....They are growing up way too fast!!!! So of course I took a MILLION Pictures on their First Day!!!! Caleb was a little Nervous about going to School, but he was ALL GOOD by the time he got there and saw his Best Friend From Pre-School there....they are NOT in the same class but they are both PM!!!!
And little Miss Sage was NOT a bit nervous she was just Excited to start, Lucky for her there are TONS of Girls in her Class....SO making a good friend should be easy!!!!
Their Teacher Mrs. Parker is the BEST, She  LOVES Caleb's Imagination, and thinks Sage is a little Princess :) I cannot believe that they have been in School 4 days, and it seems like they have already learned so much!!!!


So Far the Only Complaint from Caleb and Sage is the fact that i am NOT letting them Ride the Bus, Well Spencer and I have our Reasons. I actually LOVE Driving them to school....really its a 2 minute drive and i LOVE spending those extra few minutes with them. Believe it or not i REALLY miss them while they are at school. and i LOVE the looks on their faces when i pick them up, i LOVE hearing Gavin scream STINA when we see Aunt Christina there picking up Brooklyn. I would NOT have it any other way :)

8 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

I can't believe you have 2 kids in school! And I can't believe that school has already started for you! And I can't believe that there are only 8 kids in their kindergarten class, am I seeing this right? Wow how would that be! :) Of course they are just absolutely adorable! IS Gavin sad that he is home by himself during the day?

Lindsay said...

Oh they are so so cute! I'm glad they're liking school!

Lacey Lyman said...

OOH, I have been waiting for your post on kindergarten! They are so adorable and I can't believe they are that old!

Allred Family said...

Jamie there are about 28 kids in their class...i think, i took the picture before everyone else got there. and YES Gavin is very Sad without them. Most days i MAKE him take a nap as soon as we get home and tell him that when he wakes up we can go get Caleb....it has been working!!!! Lots of LONG naps have been happening :)

Julianne said...

Yay! I've been waiting for Kindergarten pictures... and they are darling! So glad they are loving school! Cute stuffs!

Sissy Jackson said...

Have you really already started school...We dont start until after Labor Day...Your kids are darling...

*The_Fisher_Family* said...

Love it!! I cant wait for Rylee to start school next week. Super cute pictures love em'!! We need to do another BBQ before the summer ends.

Chandra said...

They are getting so grown up!!! Love those kids!!!