Friday, June 25, 2010

Swimming Weather....Finally

The Kids (and I) are So Excited that it is Finally WARM enough to go Swimming.....Well MOST of the Kids. As you Can see Gavin likes to sit on the SIDE of the POOL with his Floats :)
Sage was LOVING the Water
And Caleb likes to be Funny.....He is always trying to get a Laugh out of Someone!!!!
Gavin liked the Drying off part BEST
My Lil' Sager Bug
Caleb was not Happy about getting out of the Pool.....but i still managed to get a smile out of him
I am looking forward to MANY MORE trips to the Pool......have i ever mentioned that I LOVE Summer

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Awwww! We should go swimming together sometime! I can't believe how this summer is flying by! So much fun with you guys the other night- I seriously need to take a day of so I can BLOG! My studious husband is on the computer all night every night (now that he doesn't have night classes) so I've lost my time slot to blog! Bummer!!!

Jerilee E. said...

so much fun! we are so glad summer is finally here. Definitely need to come play with you guys!!