Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Garden Fun

What can i Say the Kids LOVE the Thanksgiving Point Gardens,  It is so much fun walking around the Enormous Gardens....and when we leave and the kids are SOO TIRED and I cannot complain about that :)
Sage Loved this Tree/Bush not really sure what it was but she liked it
Enjoying the Iris by the Pond
My Sagie Girl
Sage was Searching for some Tulips.....she was thrilled to find some
I LOVED These.....i wanna grow some in my Garden Next Year
Gav the Trouble Maker
Taking a Break from all the Trouble he was Making
This is one of Sagies Favorite Spots
Love these Three
Gav and Sage Playing with the Water
And we Enjoyed our Yummy Snacks....Fruit Salad  Yummy
Love this Lil' Man

Gavin and Caleb Just Being Cute ;)
So Pretty, I loved all the White :)

1 comment:

joan keating said...

That is a PeeGee Hydrangea bush, they also have a tree. This is so unreal--I have one planted in your Mama's Memory Garden. They are beautiful and last til winter.
What a beautiful place--I would love a sleep-over there.
Your babies are so cute and also look so happy.