
Throughout the years I have discovered that I have very few memories of my Mother. I have a hard time remembering all the little things. There is one thing that I remember like it was yesterday.....COOKIES I remember my Mom making cookies for my sister and I Every Friday. So Today I decided that it was time to continue the tradition that my mom started so long ago. On Friday Caleb and Sage helped me bake some yummy Peanut butter Cookies. They were never one of my favorites but I vividly remember helping making the lines on top. So I decided to start that recipe. I know that Caleb and Sage loved it as much as I did when I was little. I hope that I can continue this small tradition and hopefully one day they will be able to understand why we do it.


No comments:
Post a Comment